Here is an animatic I made using the P3 Storyboard. This animatic is intended to give a better insight into how different shots will play out in the video in time to the music. This was edited using basic features in Final cut prop such as key-framed scale movements, pans etc. Once again I apologise for my lack of drawing skill and the lower quality scan.
Monday, December 7, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Helen Folasade Adu CBE (born January 16, 1959), known professionally as Sade Adu or simply Sade is an English singer, songwriter, and ac...
-
Today I'll be researching into the 2014 film 'Pride' by Calamity Films using IMDB. This film, directed by Stephen Beresford, is ...
-
Memorable advert This is a Pepsi advert from December 2001 directed by Patrick Sherman in which a kid uses two cans of Coke so that he can ...
No comments:
Post a Comment