Friday, November 20, 2020

P3 Production Schedule, Gantt chart and Gear list

Embedded in this post there are three documents which outline the production schedule I will be operating on when creating my music video. The first is a pre-production schedule, the second is the schedule for shooting and the third document is the post-production schedule. In addition after these scheduled tables there is a Gantt chart which briefly shows all the shoots on one page.


Release date: _________

All of the pre-production posts I mentioned creating in my pre-production schedule can be seen on the right hand side of my home page pre-fixed by 'P3'

I will mainly using Adobe Premiere Pro to edit this video as well as Photoshop and After Effects to assist it. The editing schedule is a more loosely based guide than the shooting schedule as I may decide to do 6 hours of the workload in one day for example. 

GEAR
DSLR:Canon 750d
Tripods: Cullman large, Slik travel, Manfrotto mini 
Gimbal: Feiyutech a200
Lenses: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 prime, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit, Hanimex M42 135mm f/2.8 prime, Helios M42 44mm f/2 prime
Light: Neewer T120
Important accessories: Variable ND Filter, San disk 32gb 150mb/s SD Card, M42 to EF converter, Rode shotgun mic, Double battery grip. 

Gantt chart:
This is a Gantt chart which shows all three of these schedules in one document, dated. It is a snapshot in time of how production is going so far and therefore I'll upload the finalised Gantt chart once the video has been published.  

No comments:

Post a Comment